Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Bella Blu

Bella has been bugging me to say hello, so I thought I would quickly post a few photo's. This is Bella having a bad hair day. Her name is Bella Blu but she likes being pink.



and this is Madam Bella'... adored and precious child. Now that all mine have left home, she has taken over and I love her more than anything in the world... including my art.

This is Bella taking life very seriously, she is very into spiritual things and this is one of her favourite books.

I will post more photos now and again just to keep her happy.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caryl. I LOVE your blog and your art work. Your interview on Jennibellie is AWESOME! Your Bella reminds me so much of my Bonnie ( you can see her on my blog). So great to find your blog!
    much love

    ReplyDelete