Friday, September 21, 2012

Introducing Friends

Before I really get started with Eezy Peezy Journals and all the samples I will be giving you of different things to do with them, I wanted to introduce you to by far one of my all time favourite artist friends on the internet. DJ Pettitt is the kindest, sweetest and most talented artist I have met in a long long time.
I did an online Photoshop course with her a couple of years ago and her spiritual eyes and the way she interprets things through art and photography and of course her famous journals is just incredible. If you don't know DJ here is an interview with her and a couple of other amazing artists well worth following if you are on a journey of discovery.
The first time I saw one of DJ's journals I almost wept. Her work has more soul than you can imagine and to own one of her journals is a blessing beyond belief. She blessed me with two and I will treasure them for a long time.


1 comment:

  1. I agree Caryl her work is wonderful and those journals are treasures for sure.

    ReplyDelete